When you choose to work with Highview Building Services there will be a number of benefits that make us stand out from the crowd. We offer a dedicated service from beginning to end, giving you complete peace of mind and ensuring that your project runs as smoothly as possible.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Get a free quote for your loft conversion in Croydon.
Call 0208 680 4629, email or fill in our contact form. We are based locally at Park Hill Road, Croydon CR0 5NA, so we can reach your home quickly and easily. This allows us to offer you flexible appointment times.
THE BENEFITS OF
WORKING WITH US
To help you further understand the services we offer and what it is like to work with us, we have put together some of the key benefits you will experience when you choose us for your loft conversion or home extension project:
- EXPERTS IN PLANNING. One of our directors worked in Croydon Council’s planning department and for the National House Building Council, giving us a unique experience of planning regulations. We can advise you on whether you need planning permission and help you obtain it if so.
- AN IN-HOUSE ARCHITECT AND ENGINEER. With such a skilled and qualified in-house team you won’t need to work with anyone but Highview Building Services on your project. Our team can carry out surveys and create designs, taking care of the whole process for you.
- SITE MANAGERS TO OVERSEE PROJECTS. We keep your project moving and make sure the finish is of the highest quality by assigning a dedicated site manager. They will oversee all builders and will manage the whole process, so you don’t need to worry about anything.
- REGULAR UPDATES AND CORRESPONDENCE. Your site manager will work closely with you to make sure you are fully informed about the progress of your project. We make sure you receive regular updates and have the chance to ask any questions you might have.
- A 10-YEAR WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE. All our work comes with a guarantee that covers you for issues that might arise when new building work is settling in. If you notice small cracks in walls this is perfectly normal; just let us know, and if it’s an issue we can resolve it.
- A FREE QUOTATION BEFORE ANY WORK BEGINS. Our surveyor will visit your property to carry out an inspection as well as take the time to talk to you and understand your requirements. We will then send you a fully itemised quotation detailing all costs.
- FLEXIBILITY TO WORK AROUND YOU. We will be perfectly happy to arrange your initial consultation and survey at a time to suit you – please just get in touch and let us know what works. We will then schedule in building work for a convenient start date.
- FULL PROJECT SATISFACTION ON COMPLETION. We have worked to build a business that clients can trust. People are delighted with the results we produce and are happy to spread the word about us – a large proportion of our work comes directly from recommendations.